Immigrate from Nigeria to Canada in 2023
Canada Immigration Level Plan 2023-2025 targets to receive more than one million people who are new to Canada. With more than 80 different immigration programs, Canada Immigration is the most efficient immigration system globally. It’s a point-based application that assists in making the entire process easy and transparent. Nationwide Visas: The Top Immigration Consultant will assist you in selecting the immigration program that is most suitable for you and make the entire process the easiest possible.
Through this Canadian Immigration system, Canada seeks skilled immigrants who will contribute to the nation’s economic development and help the local labor market. To become a Canadian citizen, the primary step will be obtaining a permanent residency visa. It’s similar to the green card issued by the United States of America, and it allows you to live and work in Canada for the rest of your life.
Provinces in Canada have been granted some choice discretion from the Federal government in Canada that allows them to choose skilled immigrants to become permanent residents through an immigration program called The Provincial Nominee Program.
Tips: Find out about the options for immigration to Canada by filling out our free online test. By filling out a quick form, we’ll evaluate the many immigration programs that are available and tell you which one is the best fit for you.
Why should you move to Canada from Nigeria?
- Enjoy all benefits equal to Citizens, Better standard of living.
- Become a Canadian citizen in just three years.
- Can get a job offer before landing in Canada.
- Spouses and kids would also get PR right away.
- Free education for kids up to 18 years of age.
- Free medical coverage for the entire family.
Is it simple to migrate to Canada from India?
There are more than 80 options for immigration, and Canada offers many options for applicants of all kinds. However, moving to a different country requires time and effort. Specific immigration programs require more qualifications and documents than other programs. Employing a knowledgeable Canadian expert in immigration will significantly assist with the process from beginning to end.
What are the various Canada Immigration Programs?
This post will give you the most common classifications of Canadian immigration to make things easier for you.
Economic and Business Immigration
Canada’s business and economic immigration opportunities are available to qualified immigrants with the appropriate skills and experiences that benefit and strengthen the Canadian economy. Each program differs in the qualifications needed. Thus, no one-size-fits-all definition can be achieved.
The following are the various Canada Immigration programs:
- Express Entry program;
- Provincial Nominee Program;
- Quebec Immigration;
- Investor Programs;
- Entrepreneur and Self-Employed Programs;
- Other major federal immigration programs: The caregiver’s program, Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot, the Agri-Food Pilot, etc.
Family sponsorship is one of the categories of immigration available to relatives of permanent Canadian and Canadian citizens. The following are the different family sponsorship programs for immigration:
- Spouse, common-law partner, or common-law partner
- Dependent children (adopted as biological)
- Parents and grandparents
Humanitarian and Refugee Immigration
Canada is known internationally as a pioneer in welcoming new refugees and others for compassion and humanitarian reasons. A large portion of the annual goal for immigration is dedicated to welcoming refugees.
What are the conditions to be a candidate for Canadian immigration from India?
Express entry is the fastest way to obtain a Canada PR Visa. The flagship immigration program, the Express Entry program Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP), has 347 eligible job categories. The pool profiles for express entry are ranked on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The top-ranked profiles within the pool then receive invitations to apply (ITAs) to submit their applications for Canada PR Visa to the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship (IRCC).
To apply to the FSWP for a Canada PR Visa through, FSWP You must satisfy the minimum requirements listed below:
- Working Experience You must have at least an entire year’s experience within the last ten years in a highly skilled job that falls under NOC levels of skill zero (Managerial Occupations) and B (Professional Occupations) or (Technical Skills and Occupations).
- Minimum points: You must score at least 67 out of 100 on the FSWP points assessment grid.
- Level of Language Proficiency It is required to take an official third-party test for language proficiency and obtain a minimum score of 6 points for each band on the IELTS (for English).
- Documentation of funds: Must possess enough amount of money to support their financial needs or any family member who is accompanying them for the time of their move to Canada.
- The applicant must be a Canadian citizen. Canada.
What is the time it will take to make a move from Canada to India?
The time to process the Canada PR Visa application is dependent on the immigration program under that you submitted your application. Express entry is the fastest route toward acquiring a Canada PR Visa. A perfect application can take between 6-8 months to complete. The program is based on the fact that the CRS grades every profile. Those with higher rankings are awarded ITAs by regularly scheduled particular draw draws for entry.
Suppose you’ve submitted your application through Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The time to process your application is more time-consuming than those who apply through the Express application program. It can take up to 12 months.
Another program that allows immigrants to apply is the Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP). In another program for immigration, the average processing time is between 12 and 16 months.
What are the occupations that are in high demand in Canada?
The following table illustrates some of the jobs trends in Canada:
|Average Annual Salary (In-CAD)
|$52,000 – $64,000
|$63,000 – $75,000
|Engineering Project Manager
|$74,000 – $92,000
|$73,000 – $87,000
|IT Project Manager
|$92,000 – $114,000
|$75,000 – $92,000
|$83,000 – $99,000
|$59,000 – $71,000
|Customer Service Representative
|$37,000 – $43,000
|$37,000 – $46,000
Read more about occupations that are in high demand in Canada here.