The reason why Canada is the top destination in the eyes of Immigrants?
Canada is a highly developed country with a robust infrastructure and a strong economy. It is ranked 16th in per-capita nominal income worldwide and 12th best in the Human Development Index (H.D.I). Its advanced economy ranks the 10th largest worldwide and relies heavily on its abundant natural resources and extensive international trade and commerce networks.
Canada boasts more lakes than all in the globe’s lake systems, making it a stunning country. It’s a dream for nature lovers and adventurers. Furthermore, Canada is a country that cares for its citizens. There are a variety of social welfare programs provided by the government. The federal and provincial governments offer free healthcare programs and education until the 12th grade. Furthermore, Canada is the world’s most educated country, with more than half of its citizens having degrees.
With these essential features, many hopefuls apply for permanent residence to move to Canada.
Who is a Canadian Permanent Resident?
The term “Canadian Permanent Resident” refers to a Canadian Permanent Resident who can reside in Canada legally but is not a native of Canada. The Government of Canada grants the person the permanent resident title. The person who is granted Canada PR is entitled to all rights granted to all Canadian citizens. International students or foreign workers within Canada cannot be considered permanent residents. Foreign workers are not entitled to rights or privileges permanent residents enjoy.
There are numerous Canadian immigration programs that applicants can apply for permanent residency. Immigrants must apply with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to obtain residency status. After five years of residence in Canada, The permanent resident card permits immigrants to apply for Canadian Citizenship.
When you apply for permanent residence in Canada, ensure that you have all the documents required by Canada’s Government of Canada.
Canada Immigration Programs
Suppose you plan to move to Canada and apply for a permanent resident visa. In that case, various immigration programs have their criteria and requirements for immigration. These include the Express Entry program, Quebec Skilled worker Program (QSWP), Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), and more. To obtain a resident’s permit, your choice is contingent on the number of points you earn per your profile criteria i.e., age, language abilities, education, work experience, and other elements.
What are the various Canada visa PR programs for immigrants or Visa Categories?
A variety of immigration programs or visa categories are available for you to be eligible for an application for the Canada Permanent Residence Visa.
- Skilled Immigrants Program (Express Entry)
- Federal Skilled Worker ( FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program ( FST)
- Canadian Experience Class ( CEC)
- Startup visa ( for those with an idea for a business but need someone to help fund the idea)
- Investors Entrepreneurs and Self Employed
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program ( QSWP)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
What documents are needed to apply for different Visas for PR in Canada?
- IELTS (International International English Language Testing System)for providing language test results
- ECA( Education Credential Assessment)If you apply for this program, you are eligible for the Federal Skilled Workers Program.
- You must have enough funds to cover your application. (Proof of the funds)
- Educational degrees or certificates, diploma degrees, sponsor certificates.
- Original copies and official translated documents that support the application.
- Proof of age, such as a birth certificate
- Employment documents include a job offer and reference letter, pay slips, and payslips.
- Medical and Police Clearance Certificate
- Travel document- your passport
Processing times for Canada Permanent Residency Visa:
The time required to process the Canada Permanent Resident Visa differs depending on the immigration program you are applying for, which could be Express Entry System, QSWP, or any provincial Nominee Program. When you are invited to submit a request for permanent residency, the processing period is typically four to six months. The decision to approve and select your visa application depends on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
How do I determine Canada Permanent Residence Visa points?
Based on the Canada Immigration points system, you are awarded points depending on the information you provide in your profile. You earn points based on age, education level, working experience, Canadian working experience, and English proficiency. The number of points you earn determines your eligibility to apply for different immigration programs. Suppose your profile meets the requirements of one particular program. In that case, you are eligible to receive an invitation to apply to obtain Canadian permanent residence and eventually be a citizen of Canada.
You can determine your CRS score in advance with the CRS calculator by providing all the relevant information.
The benefits of obtaining Permanent Residence:
Permanent residents enjoy a variety of advantages throughout the country. The benefits can be found below.
- You can get academic and work permit if you have a resident visa. Also, work permits make it possible to work wherever within Canada.
- You are eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship (once you have been deemed eligible)
- Security and security for family and social services
- The Canadian law protects you.
- You are eligible for Health insurance along with many other benefits available to a Canadian citizen who enjoys
- Education for children is free, as are social services for the whole family.
- Accessibility to the USA
Therefore, being a permanent citizen of Canada certainly has many advantages. However, a move to Canada has its negatives as well. The following are the prohibited activities permanent residents are prohibited from doing.
Things that a Canadian Permanent Resident isn’t permitted to perform:
- The right to vote or to not be allowed to run for an election for a political position
- They cannot apply for any job that requires a highly high-security clearance.
If permanent residence in Canada is something you’ve always wanted, start today to apply to be a permanent resident and live your dreams!
Leave a Reply