You are interested in working on a high-profile infrastructure project in Kitimat with long-term potential. You are a Skilled Labourer with heavy civil experience seeking a competitive wage, benefits, and a company that prides itself on safety. You have previously worked in a crowded, fast-paced civil project environment and are a team player willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done.
- Perform tasks on the labor crew to support civil operations
- Provide general clean-up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the work area
- Conduct groundwork, including shoveling, raking, clearing
- Act as a spotter for equipment operators
- Assisting various trades su, ch as carpenters, as and when required
- Ensures that work is completed within deadlines
- Must be flexible with duties to support project requirements
- 3+ years’ experience as a skilled Labourer on heavy civil projects
- Prior bridge construction project experience is highly regarded
- CSTS, WHMIS, Bear Awareness, Fall Protection, and Confined Space
- Must complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- A Traffic Control ticket is considered an asset
- Experienced applicants that reside in Kitimat, BC, or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on/7 days off rotation working 10 hours per day
- Camp-based accommodation is provided for non-local candidates
- Flights from approved locations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be outdoors in rough terrain and occasionally under extreme weather conditions.
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries, including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects, and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor, diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other identifying characteristic, are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team comprises individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to building on our empowerment, inclusion, and belonging culture.