Ready Mix Truck Driver in Canada
St. Marys/CBM, a leading employer, producer, and supplier of Ready-Mix Concrete and related products, is committed to environmental leadership and the safety of our employees.
Do you have a D/Z or A/Z license and are looking for a new career with longevity? Apply today with CBM and join a leading organization in the building materials industry.
Why Choose CBM?
- Competitive wages with comprehensive health benefits and pension or RRSP plans
- Local work (no long haul or overnights away from home)
- Ample opportunity for overtime during peak season
- Yearly boot allowance and all PPE provided (including prescription safety glasses)
- Job-related and safety training provided regularly
- Valid DZ or AZ license + a clean driver abstract (minimum three years)
- Knowledgeable about the Highway Traffic Act
- Experienced with manual transmission
- Flexible scheduling and ability to work overtime hours
- Perform pre-trip inspections and other health and safety procedures
- Deliver and unload concrete to customer sites
- Be professional with customers/contractors
- Operate trucks in a safe and consistent manner
- Other duties as assigned
Other Information: All offers of employment are conditional upon providing proof of a valid driver’s license and clean driver abstract.
TO APPLY, please submit a RESUME and DRIVER’s ABSTRACT.
Canada Building Materials is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified persons. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources.