Begin A New Life With Australia Immigration
Australian Immigration is increasingly becoming an attractive option for many people. Many people from Nigeria have considered moving to Australia for various reasons, with many hearing from friends already living in Australia that the country offers many good opportunities.
Australia is often touted as one of the top nations to reside in a developed nation with an excellent reputation for welcoming immigrants, a strong economy, numerous well-paying positions, a modern lifestyle, and a very high quality of life.
Why should you relocate to Australia?
- Free or subsidized health care from the top hospitals around the world
- The top-quality education system
- No language barrier
- A shrewd immigration system
- Pathway to Australian Citizenship
- Quiet Multicultural Society
What are the various types of visas that you can get from Australian Immigration?
There are various visa types available for those immigrating to Australia from Nigeria. Choose the one that best suits your needs and situation;
- Skilled Based PR Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 Visa
- Business Innovation and Investment Subclass 188 Visa
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa
- Business Talent Visa Subclass 132 Visa
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Subclass 187 Visa
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 Visa
What is the procedure to apply for Australian Immigration?
Here are the six easy steps to follow to make a move into Australia:
Step 1: Study and Accreditation of Work Experience – The first step for Australian immigrants is to have their work experience accredited. Different occupations have various accrediting organizations. It can take between 2 and three months to obtain the result of your certification.
Step 3: Send your Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skill Select and receive your Invitation to Apply. You will need to complete your Expression of Interest using SkillSelect following the time you have your job certified.
Step 4: Request State nomination – If you are seeking a state nomination visa, you must apply for a state nomination. Each state will have distinct minimum requirements.
Step 5: Submit the Visa application. It is required to fill out your Visa application on the internet with certified copies of your proofs of professional expertise, certified translations, and any other official documents.
Step 6: Complete your Medical Tests and Police Certifications. You and the family must comply with the strict requirements for character and health.
The following are the top five industries in the nation down under, along with their predicted growth in employment over the next three years:
- Education and Training: 11.2%
- Healthcare and Social Assistance: 14.9%
- Food and accommodation Services: 9.1%
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services: 10.2%
The tables below illustrate some of the most popular jobs in Australia, along with their annual salaries. This information can be helpful for Nigerian citizens who are considering moving to Australia;