Canada Express Entry Program. Anyone from the lower classes who wish to move to Canada can apply for a Permanent Residency Visa through the Express Entry System. If you plan to live and develop a lucrative career in Canada, first be familiar with Canada Express Entry Program.
The Canada Express Entry Program is an online Canadian immigration system launched on January 15, 2015, through Canada’s Government of Canada to manage the Canada Permanent Residency Visa applications of all immigrants in the economic category. Individuals with a high level of education who wish to relocate to Canada for employment opportunities and an improved lifestyle are called economic immigrants. The program is pervasive. Express Entry plays a vital function in managing the immigration flow to Canada using a range of factors.
What are the features of the Express Entry Program?
The Government of Canada has adopted an innovative and unique method to select skilled professionals and provide them Entry into the country as permanent residents. The Express Entry Program of Canada is a distinctive and fast-track immigration program based on points that help skilled professionals gain Permanent residency in Canada. The system processes eligible immigrant applicants’ applications for Entry into Canada according to Express Entry Points allocated to them based on various factors like knowledge, experience, language proficiency capabilities, and many more.
The chance of getting the ITA Invitation to apply for a Canada Permanent Residency Visa increases as you accumulate more points. In most cases, Permanent Residency Visa applications through this program are approved within less than 12 months.
The key features of the program are:
- It’s an online application accessible throughout the year and has no restrictions on the number of applicants.
- This program only applies to Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades, and Federal Skilled Worker Programs.
- It is mandatory to fill out an EOI expression of interest and submit an application for any work specified in the A, 0, and B Skills levels.
- The assessment of your profile depends on the score you have earned in points, and you will be admitted to the application pool.
- Canada’s Provinces and employers can access this talent pool and find those that meet their needs.
- The candidates from those with the most points will receive an ITA for a Permanent Residency Visa.
- The amount of ITAs available can be calculated by the Yearly level of immigration.
How does the Canada Express Entry work?
Below are the key steps to follow when applying for a Canada PR Visa through the Express Entry Program:
Step 1: Complete your Profile
The process to obtain a PR Visa commences with completing the online Express Entry form, which requires documents regarding education, experience, and other personal documents.
Step 2: Express Entry Pool
Once the application has been accepted in this pool of applicants, each applicant is given an Employment Seeker Validation Code and an Express Entry Profile Number, with which they can create their resume within the Canada Job Bank.
Step 3: Invitation to Apply
When they have obtained Express Entry Points in line with the Canada Immigration Draw, the applicants are then selected by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to receive an invitation to Apply.
How do I apply for a Canada Permanent Residency Visa Online?
The final step is to submit all the documents required for an application for Permanent Resident status in Canada. The shortlisted applicants have 60 days to submit their complete application and supporting documents. Failure to submit the required documents will deny the ITA Invitation to Apply.
The Express Entry accepts applications from one of the Visa categories:
Additionally in addition, in addition, Provinces along with the Territories in Canada provide ITA for skilled immigrants to the Express Entry Pool through the Provincial Nominee Programs. After accepting a person into the pool, each applicant receives a score using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) from 1200. The distribution of scores is based on a variety of variables like education, work experience, and age, as well as adaptability, language proficiency, and an offer to work.
Applicants with high scores will be frequently provided with the opportunity to apply for an ITA. They receive 60 days to submit the complete applications to be eligible for Canada PR Visa. Additionally, they can search for work in Canada by creating a Job Bank Account after creating a profile through Express Entry. Candidates can continue the process of looking for jobs via Job Bank. Job Bank even after arriving in Canada.
Explore your Express Entry and Canadian options for immigration by using the no-cost online test.
What is Canada Skilled Occupation List?
National Occupational Classification. The Skilled Occupation List is the only factor other than your CRS score that can significantly impact the outcome of your Canada Permanent Residency Visa application. IRCC can identify the Occupation most in demand in the Canadian Labor Market and classifies these positions under a NOC (National Occupational Classification). The jobs are classified according to the tasks and work performed by the holders.
To be used for Canadian immigrants, the most critical types of jobs include:
“0” Skill type: This is a category that includes jobs in management such as:
- Mine Managers
- Restaurant Managers
- Shore Captains
- Long-haul truck drivers
- Industries butchers
- and Beverage servers. and Beverage servers
- Cleaning staff
- Fruit pickers
- Workers in the oil field
“A” Skill Level: This class of work typically requires a university degree:
“B” Skill Level: This class of jobs typically requires Apprentice Training or College Diploma: Apprentice Training (or College Diploma:
“C” Skill Level: This type of job typically requires specific training for the job and high school education
“D” Skill Level: This class of jobs typically requires OJT or On-the-job-training.
Canadian Immigration Express Entry Programs use the NOC to determine whether a particular type of work experience or Occupation meets the eligibility criteria. Jobs with NOC Skill Type A, B, or 0 are considered highly skilled by Express Entry programs.
How exactly is The Canada Express Points Calculator operate?
The Canada Express Entry Points Calculator provides a general idea of the points a potential candidate must earn to qualify to move to Canada. Points are awarded using a CRS calculator that depends on various factors, such as the level of proficiency in a language, work experience and educational qualifications, age, and other factors. IRCC regularly conducts fortnightly draws to select candidates with the highest CRS scores. Candidates selected are provided with the ITA by IRCC to further applications and process their PR Visa.
How can you verify your eligibility to apply for Canada Express Entry?
You must answer various questions to assess your eligibility for Express Entry to work in Canada as an experienced worker and be settled permanently. As previously mentioned, there are three Express Entry system programs, each with specific qualifications. There will be questions that are based on these:
- Work experience
- Education or Skills level
- Language capability
- Job offer approved
Based on the answers you provide, you will be notified of the appropriate streams for your needs. You are responsible for ensuring that you do not provide false or misleading information regarding your profile in this procedure.
Candidates who succeed in completing those who meet the Express Entry criteria are provided detailed instructions on the next steps to follow. It ranges from filling out an online profile to providing vital details. Profiles of applicants who meet the requirements are added to the pool of applicants taking care of PR Visa and are invited to apply via ITAs.
How to get an ITA for a PR Visa?
The Government of Canada conducts one Express Entry draw every two weeks in the ordinary course. Every draw has the minimum CRS cut-off score that indicates the candidate with the lowest CRS score earned an ITA to apply for Canada PR Visa in that draw. Candidates issued an Invitation to Apply are given 60 days to finish and submit the official online application to apply for a PR Visa.
The Immigration Department of Canada has regularly conducted Express Entry Draws and offered applicants the most favorable immigration options. It has become a custom for the IRCC to conduct at least two monthly draws in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. The selection of candidates is based on the candidates’ ranking in the CRS – Comprehensive Ranking System, built on points.
This year will likely see a remarkable rise in ITAs provided across all pathways to economic immigration in Canada. According to the Canada Immigration levels in the report, Canada’s Government of Canada aims to attract 401,000 new immigrants worldwide by 2021. Express Entry will provide the most ITAs to international talent.
Concerning how the technology works in an Express Entry draw, it uses a system based on points to determine the most candidates for the job market in Canada. It would help if you scored a high score on CRS to be chosen based on your diverse credentials, such as educational background, work experience, and age, as well as your proficiency in languages. Simply put, the more unique your CRS score, the greater your chance of being granted the ITA through Express Entry.
What can you do to increase your CRS points to earn an ITA?
It is unnecessary to feel stressed and discouraged if you get lower points under Canada Express Entry, as there are numerous ways to increase your CRS points. One of these is:
Improve your IELTS score
Demonstrating the ability to speak the language you want is among the main steps in obtaining your visa to Canada. Reports regarding IELTS scores or other similar accepted language tests are essential to every one of the Canadian economic immigration routes. Therefore, if your scores are lower than the first try, you can take the test with expert assistance. It’s sure to give you an immediate increase in your CRS scores.
Take a French (TEF) Language Test
Passing an exam in French can dramatically increase your CRS rank to 72 marks within your Express entry pool.
Upgrade your education
- Suppose you’ve completed your Bachelor’s degree and earned fewer points in the pool for express Entry. In that case, you may be looking towards pursuing a post-graduation diploma, a diploma for one year, or a master’s level degree lasting two years.
- A Master’s degree,, in contrast to a bachelor’s diploma can earn you 40 additional points in the pool for express Entry. . Aploma of 1 year can result in 33 points compared to an undergraduate degree.
- The Ph.D. degree could earn 15 points in addition to the Master’s Degree.
Candidates applying for Express Entry who are not single should include their spouse or common-law partner when creating their profile. Single applicants can be eligible for a maximum of 1200 points under the CRS. However, applicants who include the spouse can get up to 40 additional points for the abilities of a spouse. Therefore, having your spouse as the principal applicant is recommended, and getting extra points if their qualifications are more impressive than yours is recommended.
A degree equivalent to a Master’s Degree or greater in Canada is your spouse’s most valuable amount of points. A maximum is your spouse could award 10 points in exchange for their studies. You must, however, be able to obtain an evaluation of their qualifications through World Education Services to prove the worth of their studies in Canada.
- The LMIA Labour Market Impact Assessment approved employment arrangement could increase your CRS score by 50 to 200 points—Express Entry program.
- These points are based on your NOC code proficiency levels A O, B, or the NOC Code Skill Level “OO” to Obtain 50 or 200 points under the express entry program.
- Skills Levels A, O, and B increase by 50 points. The skill level “OO” increases by 200 points.
Therefore, obtaining an employment offer from Canada is essential for obtaining permanent residency in Canada. You can find openings through the Job Bank portal, accessible under”Express Entry.
Frequently Asked Question
Is the required score in IELTS required to be eligible for the Express Entry program?
- To be eligible for the express entry program, candidates must prove their proficiency in English by scoring a minimum of 6 on each band of the IELTS in all four abilities: listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
What documents must be submitted alongside an ITA in the IRCC?
- 1. Police Clearance Certificate
- 2. Medical Certificate
- 3. Traveling documents, birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.
- 4. Documentation of the funds
Is IELTS mandatory for spouses under the Express Entry program?
- The Canada Permanent Residency visa does not need that the applicant provides the spouse’s IELTS score. However, if it is this opportunity can bring more CRS points to the lead.
What should you do after receiving an ITA to apply for a PR Visa?
- You must fill out application forms and upload the required documents after receiving an ITA. If your application is successful, you will be given a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).
What’s the processing time required for a Canadian citizen?
- Processing time begins once you submit your application online, by mail, or in person.
- After you submit your application, the authorities will review it to ensure you have answered all the questions and submitted all the required documents. If everything is in order, they will send you the Acknowledgment of Receipt, containing your Unique Customer Identifier. This indicates that your application is ready to be processed.
- However, If your request is missing information or documents, it will be resent, and you must resubmit it.
Leave a Reply