Men are not good at expressing their feelings. They are more comfortable with deeds and actions than with words. Talking honestly about their emotions makes them feel vulnerable, but still, when they open the castle gates of their hearts, it is pretty obvious. Dr. Helen Fisher, a biological anthropologist, has done in-depth research on this matter, and she broke down what men feel when they’re in love.
We are bringing you seven experiences that men have when they’re in love with you:
- Their mind is wholly occupied with thoughts about you. Whether they are working, studying, or just casually lying around watching movies, about 80% of their day is influenced by views of the woman they love.
When genuinely in love, he feels that vast sense of aliveness. He suddenly has more energy and is more productive. This is hugely beneficial for his everyday life and work. When in love, people have a rush of dopamine in their brains, which creates this feeling.
- Everything around him seems a little bit better, a little bit brighter. He has a sudden feeling of amazement and does everything in his life with a smile. This is only because of you, because of his love for you.
Many men have reported that when they are in love, they tend to analyze your moves and actions, trying to find the slightest signs of your possible affection to them. They will ask tricky questions or analyze what you meant in your text. All of that to find out what you feel for them and know if you like them the same way they want you.
- Many men reported that they tend to leave some free time in their schedule just if you are free at that moment and would like to hang out with them. If his buddy calls him to get a few beers on Friday evening, he will instead reject the offer in case you are available for a date.
- Many times he would even leave his crew to see you. This is why many men lose some of their friends when they’re in love. They just sort out their priorities, and you are the top one.
- His emotions are completely tied up to yours. This means that when you’re happy, he is happy. When you’re down, he feels down too. This is also linked to prioritizing you because he needs to make sure that you feel that way first for him to be happy.
- Almost all men included in the research reported fantasizing about having sex with the woman they love. It doesn’t matter if it was before or after it happened. When the actual event happens, you can be sure they thought about that a thousand times before.
This is not a bad thing, but on the contrary, that sexual attraction is what separates romantic passion from friendship. They see you sexy and beautiful, and they find you madly attractive.
- This is very simple; when a man is in love, he is ready to do anything. He will move mountains and takedown stars from the sky. He will be prepared to move from the place he lives in to be with you. He will sacrifice everything for you and will be ready to do all the necessary things to keep the relationship on track.
Every relationship has its ups and downs. Every relationship has fights, misunderstandings, and overall bad periods. Still, if a man feels comfortable with you, powerful next to you, and is madly in love with you, he will fight because it matters to him.