1. You find yourself having to constantly look for them.
It’s as if they’re never around. They don’t even make an effort to let you know where they are anymore. It’s their subtle way of saying that they want to be without you for a bit. [Read: 5 Things To Do When You Screwed-Up your partner]
2. You notice that they’re not really opening up to you much anymore.
They’re trying to close themselves off for a bit. They want to keep to themselves to actually address some issues on their own. [Read: 6 Signs You And Your Partner Are Compatible]
3. You have had more frequent arguments about trivial matters.
They look to pick fights with you because there is just so much pent-up steam within them that they need to release. [Read: 15 Things You Need to Stop Doing Now]
4. They act frustrated about the state of things.
It seems like they’re very irritable lately. It looks like they’re dealing with so much unnecessary pressure and it’s frustrating them to the core. [Read:10 Signs You’re Forcing Yourself to Love Someone
5. They cancel on dates and plans with you more often.
They aren’t really all that enthusiastic about spending time with you anymore and perhaps it’s because they’ve been spending far too much time with you. That’s why it’s easy for them to cancel on you regardless of how these cancellations make you feel. [Read: 5 Things To Do When He’s Not Replying To Your Text Messages]
6. They would rather go out without having you there.
They just want to spend time away from you. Perhaps a little variance is what you need to jump-start things in your relationship for now. [Read: 20 Things He Does That Mean He Wants You To Be His Girlfriend]
7. There is a drop in your communication frequency.
If you feel like you don’t talk as much as before, then that might also be a sign that they’re growing tired of being with you all the time. Here are signs you need space from your boyfriend or girlfriend
8. They come home much later than they usually do.
9. They offer to run more errands for you.
They would rather do an errand than just spend the entire day at home with you. They want to feel free and productive without you for a bit. Here are signs you need space from your boyfriend or girlfriend
10. They give you the silent treatment.
It’s their silent way of telling you that there’s something wrong and they don’t necessarily want to talk about it.