The perfect guy doesn’t exist. So you should just get that thought out of your head right now. You can’t keep on going through life thinking that you’re eventually going to meet the guy who is always going to do and say the right thing. Mr. Perfect is only real in the minds and hearts of hopeless romantics.
1. The guy who thinks that all women are objects of pleasure.
He’s not going to fall in love with you. He’s just going to fall in love with whatever you can offer him. He sees you as an object of pleasure. This guy is never going to love you like a human being. He will love you the same way he would love a fancy car or an expensive watch.
2. The guy who only ever really just thinks about himself.
This is the guy who is just super selfish. It will feel like there just isn’t room for the two of you in the relationship because he is only ever really concerned with his own needs and wants.
3. The guy who is materialistic and shallow.
He needs to be able to exhibit himself as a guy who is capable of depth. Otherwise, you’re never going to find meaning and fulfillment with him.
4. The guy who feels the need to party every single weekend.
While it’s good to have a guy who still wants to have fun every now and then, it’s bad if he just can’t seem to settle down with you.
5. The guy who thinks that he gets to control your life.
This is the kind of guy who thinks that you give up your sense of individuality and freedom the moment that you consent to being in a relationship with him.
6. The guy who doesn’t let you have other guy friends.
7. The guy who needs to put others down in order to feel better about himself.
This is the kind of guy who is going to be fond of making fun of you and making you feel bad. He has a crab mentality. He is so insecure about his own life that we will need to tear others down in order to feel better about himself.
8. The guy who refuses to commit.
This is the guy you just aren’t going to have a future with. Why? He doesn’t want to commit to you. He doesn’t want to tie himself down to anyone.
9. The guy who runs away from having serious conversations with you.
This is the type of guy who is too immature to actually be in a real relationship with. He isn’t going to have the confidence and maturity to tackle important issues surrounding your relationships. He would rather sweep problems under the rug than confront them. Guys, you should never marry