AfriSam invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2021.
Location: KwaZulu Natal
Closing Date: 8th June 2021
AfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd, is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best business practices. At AfriSam (South Africa) we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Fields of study
- Degree and BTech: Mechanical, Electrical
- Diploma, BTech and Degree: Financial Management, Cost Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Internal Auditing
- Students with an excellent academic track record (65% average in academic results)
- Excellent behavioral standards
- Who are in need of financial assistance are invited to apply.
- South African citizen
- Completed matric
- Currently registered for first year
- Must be registered at a recognized university of South Africa
How to apply
- Certified copy of ID
- Matric results