Learn how to make a Pink Lip balm with beeswax, shea butter, and other easy to find ingredients at home and make cool cash selling it.
1. How to make a Pink Lip balm with beeswax and shea butter
- 3 Tbsp. Beeswax Pellets
- 2 Tbsp. Shea Butter
- 4 Tbsp. Coconut Oil or other liquid oil such as Almond Oil, Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil
- Essential oil (10-20 drops) or Flavor Oil (1/2 dram)
- In a microwave-safe container (I use a glass Pyrex measuring cup), melt the beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil in 30-second increments, stirring well after each one.
- Stir in the essential oil or flavor oil.
- Carefully pour into pots or tubes and allow them to cool before using.
2. How to make lip balm without beeswax
What You Need
- Two teaspoons raspberry gelatin mix
- Two tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 3-4 drops of lemon essential oil
- A spoon and a microwave-safe bowl
- Start by heating your solid coconut oil in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Add the raspberry gelatin mix and blend the two ingredients.
- Place this in the microwave once again, and once the gelatin melts, the oil should have a dark raspberry color to it.
- Add the lemon essential oil and mix it properly.
- Carefully pour the mixture into your lip balm container and place it in the refrigerator until it hardens.
3. How to make pink lip Balm with Pure Essential Oil
What You Need
- ¼ cup cocoa or mango butter
- A little soy wax or beeswax
- Several drops of your chosen essential oil
- One teaspoon beetroot powder
- Melt your soy wax in a makeshift double boiler.
- Add the mango butter to the wax and blend them.
- Add your favorite essential oil like peppermint or grapefruit.
- For the color, add a small amount of beer root powder and stir well until there are no lumps.
- Let your lip balm cool down and then carefully pour it into containers.