BMW SA invites candidates to apply for Material & Process Analysis Internship Programme for 2020.
Programme Application Closing Date: Unspecified
Programme Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
The programme will include rotational, on the job training, self-learning, blended learning and technical training focus. Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for a 24 months programme.
You will provide material and/or chemical analysis results using latest technology laboratory equipment and material analysis methods. You will be directly involved with internal and external core stakeholders in our vehicle production system to evaluate and develop processes to improve the quality of the product to the customer. You will report on your analysis results to the key stakeholders using a company global analysis system.
Qualifications and Experience
Education & Competencies
- B-Tech Degree/Diploma in the Material Analysis or Chemistry fields.
- Attain a minimum of a 65% overall average.
- Analytical nature with good problem solving skills, hands-on approach.
- Strong research capability and computer literacy in data processing.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Innovative and solution driven thinking.
- Be a curious and keen learner.
- Passion for BMW.
How to apply